Cosmetic Settings Issue

Moderators: jojobear99, Rdsok

KY Dave
Not the Developer

Cosmetic Settings Issue

Post by KY Dave » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:58 pm

I have a terrible internet connection, so I turn AUTO CHECKING off in PopTrayU.

I have noticed that if I turn AUTO CHECKING off in the INTERVAL settings tab, choosing DON'T AUTOMATICALLY CHECK FOR NEW MESSAGES the ICON in the Systems Tray does not reflect the change. It remains a plain envelope and in the RIGHT CLICK popup MENU it does not show as disabled.

I use the INTERVAL setting change so the next time PopTrayU is started or the PC is restarted it will be in the proper configuration.

Is this as it should be, because it is confusing if so?

Thanks
KY Dave

Family Blog
You can STOP SPAM using PopFile and PopTray.

jojobear99
PopTrayU Developer

Post by jojobear99 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:48 am

I think you are right that it doesn't "seem right" to have the right click menu showing "auto-check enabled" when it's clearly not enabled because you set the automatic mail check frequency to never. That checkbox should probably be unchecked and not clickable (disabled) when auto-check is disabled by the interval settings. Thanks for pointing this out.
---
Jessica Brown
Developer of PopTrayU

KY Dave
Not the Developer

Post by KY Dave » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:01 pm

I have noticed, IMO, a serious cosmetic problem in PopTrayU.

If I click and hold on an ACCOUNT TAB and move it to another location, the ACCOUNT INFO moves including the EMAIL, but the ACCOUNT NAME on the TAB remains in the previous location. In other words, the ACCOUNT NAME is incorrect. This happens in both the MAIL WINDOW and the ACCOUNT SETTINGS WINDOW.

PopTrayU 5.2.2
Windows 10
KY Dave

Family Blog
You can STOP SPAM using PopFile and PopTray.

Rdsok
PopTray Family

Post by Rdsok » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:09 am

KY Dave wrote:I have noticed, IMO, a serious cosmetic problem in PopTrayU.

If I click and hold on an ACCOUNT TAB and move it to another location, the ACCOUNT INFO moves including the EMAIL, but the ACCOUNT NAME on the TAB remains in the previous location. In other words, the ACCOUNT NAME is incorrect. This happens in both the MAIL WINDOW and the ACCOUNT SETTINGS WINDOW.

PopTrayU 5.2.2
Windows 10
I can verify this... I'll add that completely closing PoptrayU and restarting it resolves it also

jojobear99
PopTrayU Developer

Post by jojobear99 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:13 am

the autocheck menu option fix is now coded up and will be included in the next release (which will be 5.2.5).

The issue with reordering accounts was fixed in 5.2.4, which is already available, please update.
---
Jessica Brown
Developer of PopTrayU