visual alert

Moderators: jojobear99, Rdsok

Baguvix
First Timer

visual alert

Post by Baguvix » Tue May 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Hello guys! Excuse me in advance! It may be impossible to create this topic! I do not know much English in it, too, do not kick!

Hello dear author! I use your software - and very satisfied! But there is a request or is likely to desire, no - all the same, please! I am not good in programming - please add the ability to put not only the opening of the program or sound when the arrival of mail - but that it was possible to put Microsoft Agent. They have a large variety (they seem to expansion. Acs) That is, when it comes to post about it notifies the Microsoft agent, it may be in the form of a dog, a cat, a robot, paper clips, a magician! That is to say that you could put anything you want! I have a lot of them! Thanks in advance!

Rdsok
PopTray Family

Post by Rdsok » Tue May 07, 2013 4:49 pm

Moved to the proper forum area for a feature request.

jojobear99
PopTrayU Developer

Post by jojobear99 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:21 am

According to Microsoft support site, Microsoft Agent was discontinued with the release of Windows 7. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969168

So while PopTray and PopTrayU both would be capable of having a notification plugin created to do this, I'm not sure how much value there is in creating a plugin for discontinued software.
---
Jessica Brown
Developer of PopTrayU

sashasuman
First Timer

Post by sashasuman » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:15 am

Does PopTrayU work with Windows 8? I'd planned on whipping PopTray into shape to move to a new Win8 computer next month, but if PTU works fine, I'll give that a shot. PopTray remains after years one of the most useful utilities on my machines, and I can't imagine doing without it!
You can check out our latest Exam 70-410 and braindumps - 300-135 exams written by our pba .

Rdsok
PopTray Family

Post by Rdsok » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:06 pm

sashasuman wrote:Does PopTrayU work with Windows 8? I'd planned on whipping PopTray into shape to move to a new Win8 computer next month, but if PTU works fine, I'll give that a shot. PopTray remains after years one of the most useful utilities on my machines, and I can't imagine doing without it!
This should have been posted as a new thread for your own question. It is unrelated to this thread.

Yes... PoptrayU works with Windows up to version 8.1