Scrolling on confirm window...

Moderators: jojobear99, Rdsok

Denn
Still here

Scrolling on confirm window...

Post by Denn » Mon May 13, 2013 5:02 am

I have been using pop tray for years now and have turned many people on to it's unique abilities to keep up with many email accounts. Personally I have 18 different email accounts and would have a hard time keeping up with them all without poptray. Now I have learned something that I can use poptray for to help me with all the spam I get every day. I use it to filter out all of the spam I get which is a ton a day, but there is one small thing that could make it so much better. When I check my email first thing in the morning I can have up to 150 to 200 spam emails, and that many more by the end of the day. When I go down the list I pick out the spam and make a rule to delete any new email from that person which is GREAT because before I started doing this I could have 500 spam emails a day, but when I make a new rule I can only do about a page at a time because the confirm window that pops up asking me if I'm sure I want to do that is limited because that window doesn't scroll. So sometimes I have to make 4 to 7 new rules when I could just put them all in one rule. Simply by adding a scroll bar to that one window could save me a great amount of time. Since it's been so long since you've upgraded pop tray I'm afraid that you've abandoned it, but I'm hoping that you will add this one new feature, which to me just seems like an oversight and an easy fix.

Thank You for giving so much of your time and making such a great product...
Dennis Pitts
denn@planetdenn.com
http://planetdenn.com
PlanetDenn.com

Rdsok
PopTray Family

Post by Rdsok » Mon May 13, 2013 10:58 pm

You are correct that Renier has stopped updating Poptray itself... but jojobear has created a new fork of it called PoptrayU ( the area you actually posted in btw ) and it is being updated still.

You can download PoptrayU from it's Sourceforge page at http://poptrayu.sourceforge.net/

It works the same but now supports the newer versions of Windows as well as a few other updates. I don't recall seeing the feature you are asking for, so I'll leave your post in the PoptrayU Feature request area since it would apply here just as easily.

jojobear99
PopTrayU Developer

Post by jojobear99 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 am

Hi Denn, it sounds like you might have a good idea on how to improve PopTrayU, I'm sending you an email directly to ask for some clarification to make sure I understand your request properly.
---
Jessica Brown
Developer of PopTrayU