Freepops

Anything and Everything. Chat about stuff not related to PopTray.

Moderators: KY Dave, jojobear99, Rdsok

sturza
Still here

Freepops

Post by sturza » Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:47 am

Hi, all ! Sincerely i didnt think there cud be such a useful prog like Freepops. For the newbies, FREEPOPS is a prog which opens port TCP 2000 and makes possible for u to check and receive ur e-mails from absolutely any any kind of server, be pop3, be httpmail, whatever. In my case, now i can check my messages also at Yahoo, Netscape and MSN thru Poptray and then receive them at Thunderbird, both actions thanks to Freepops. But im sure it also works with Outlook Express and Popcorn. No matter what e-mail client or account it is - the question is to have port tcp 2000 open. My congrats to the fellows who indicated Freepops and much more to the fellows who developed Freepops !

So feel free to check Freepops personally and enjoy

www.freepops.org
Jose Roque Sturza

sturza
Still here

Freepops stopped checking MSN

Post by sturza » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:15 pm

Unfortunately, after about 12 hours freepops and poptray stopped checking MSN. Now i have to wait for a new solution. If anyone knows how to solve the issue, ill thank. Regards
Jose Roque Sturza

KY Dave
Not the Developer

Post by KY Dave » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:06 pm

This is a recurring problem since HOTMAIL is changing to HOTMAIL LIVE there have been numerous rebuilds of the HOTMAIL.LUA for FREEPOPS.

The best solution is to check the FREEPOPS FORUM located at the url below...

http://freepops.diludovico.it/

Check in the ENGLISH Section for posts by RUSSELLS. He is the author of the HOTMAIL.LUA.

There is a 'temporary fix' for the HOTMAIL login problem posted by ALLSTAR with a completed HOTMAIL.LUA posted by me at the url below...

http://freepops.diludovico.it/viewtopic ... 656#p26656
KY Dave

Family Blog
You can STOP SPAM using PopFile and PopTray.

homaquebec
PopTray Family

Post by homaquebec » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:05 am

sturza wrote:Unfortunately, after about 12 hours freepops and poptray stopped checking MSN. Now i have to wait for a new solution. If anyone knows how to solve the issue, ill thank. Regards
Having the same problem, I came back to the PopTray HotmailPlugin (Beta 12)and it works fine on two computers running with Windows XP Home. Both Hotmail addresses are old ones.

sturza
Still here

Post by sturza » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:37 am

homaquebec wrote:
sturza wrote:Unfortunately, after about 12 hours freepops and poptray stopped checking MSN. Now i have to wait for a new solution. If anyone knows how to solve the issue, ill thank. Regards
Having the same problem, I came back to the PopTray HotmailPlugin (Beta 12)and it works fine on two computers running with Windows XP Home. Both Hotmail addresses are old ones.
Homaquebec friend, in the meantime i succeeded in solving the problem thanks to the latest v. of hotmail.lua u can find at www.freepops.org. Thanks for ur concern and best wishes.
Jose Roque Sturza