Unsubscribe emails

Moderators: jojobear99, Rdsok

zohomailservice
First Timer

Unsubscribe emails

Post by zohomailservice » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:07 pm

I am getting many promotional emails on my Zoho Mail Customer Service account. And, I want to unsubscribe my email address from them. When I click on the unsubscribe button then it redirects me to the other window and displays the message "we're unable to process your request."

Edited to remove 3rd party links unrelated to PoptrayU
Last edited by Rdsok on Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed 3rd party links

Rdsok
PopTray Family

Re: Unsubscribe emails

Post by Rdsok » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:10 pm

PoptrayU is an email checking program which you may preview new emails with and if you wish, create and apply rules to deal with the new emails you get... That even includes creating rules for specific types of emails that allow you to automatically delete those emails if you wish... It can also allow you to manually select to preview and/or delete emails from your email server before you open your actual email program that you use.

We are unable to assist with the types of emails you receive or errors you may get trying to unsubscribe to particular emails. If the emails are from legitimate companies and not spammers... contact them directly through their website to see what they can do to assist you. If they are spammers... just delete the emails manually or by creating a rule in PoptrayU to automatically delete them if you wish.