full screen?

Found a serious/minor bug in PopTray? Tell me about it.

Moderators: KY Dave, jojobear99, Rdsok

gracie
Fanatic

full screen?

Post by gracie » Mon Jul 14, 2003 2:41 pm

in the olden days (early beta 3 and before <G>) when i would click "run e-mail client" in poptray, my eudora would open full screen, just as i want it and have it set. but starting with the later beta 3 builds (i think 6), it's opening in with a tiny footprint and i have to maximize. tried the usual trick (dragging the edges and then maximizing the window, and holding down shift or control when closing) but it still opens tiny. do i need to add a setting to the 'e-mail program' path? thanks! every little click counts <G>.

mpot
Fanatic

Post by mpot » Tue Jul 15, 2003 2:15 am

I use PopTray with Eudora, and haven't noticed any problems.

I'd guess it's a problem with the way Eudora is saving it's settings when you close Eudora - as far as I'm aware, it's definitely not caused by PopTray.

Cheers,
Martin.

gracie
Fanatic

Post by gracie » Tue Jul 15, 2003 1:27 pm

mpot wrote:I'd guess it's a problem with the way Eudora is saving it's settings when you close Eudora .
thanks, but i doubt it...eudora opens full screen just fine when i open it outside poptray, even through another program, and the problem started the second i installed one of the recent builds, leading me to guess it's indeed poptray-related.

maybe renier or someone has a suggestion for a switch?